Home A/C Repair Services in La Habra, CA
Same-Day Air Conditioning Repair in La Habra, CA
We’ll get your residential A/C unit up and running in no time. Our repair service phone line is open 24/7, so we can schedule your repair even if you call in the middle of the night on the weekend. We’ll answer even if it’s a holiday in La Habra — we value your trust and satisfaction.
Call us or fill out our online form today.
Santa Fe Springs
Our A/C Repair Process in La Habra
- Get in Touch. When you call us, you’ll speak live with a representative to schedule the service.
- Confirm Your Schedule. Before we visit your La Habra home, we’ll call you to remind you of the A/C repair.
- Evaluate Your System. When we arrive, we’ll perform a diagnostic to check what’s wrong with your unit.
- Get a Repair Fee. After the diagnostic, we’ll give you a flat rate for the residential A/C repair service.
- Repair Your A/C. If you give us the green light, we’ll move forward with the repair. We’ll waive the diagnostic fee.
- Finish the Job. You’ll get the receipt and warranty for the service.
Fix Your A/C System Now
Speak with our team to book your residential A/C repair service in La Habra.
Why Choose Us for Your A/C Repair?
✔ Certified Technicians. Our technicians are trained to repair all A/C units.
✔ No Money Down. No money down until we’ve finished with the repair service.
✔ Insured. We carry general liability insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
✔ Licensed. We have a valid and updated C-20 License in California.
What should I look for in an A/C repair service quote?
The repair quote should describe the cost of the materials, start and finish dates, service inclusions and exclusions, and more. Comfort Time provides a detailed quote for transparency.
What are the warranties and guarantees for each service?
Our Money-Back Guarantee covers our services—if you’re not satisfied, you may get a refund. Also, we offer a 1 or 5-year parts and labor warranty for your peace of mind.
What time will you arrive?
We provide a 2-hour block of time for appointments for home A/C repairs. We always call before we come over, so you can do your errands and prepare before we arrive.
What if I’m not happy with the service?
Our A/C repair services are covered by our Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with our service, let us know, and we’ll fix it right away. If you’re still not happy, you get a full refund. We believe in our technical skills, so we’re sure we can resolve your concerns.