There is a right way to add attic insulation to your home.
Get even temperatures, clean out old rodent infested droppings and know that it’s done right, to last over 20 years.
At Comfort Time we know how to install your attic insulation the correct way. Adding insulation to your attic take more than just blowing it in. It is all in the preparation!
The most important thing to look for when choosing an attic insulation contractor is to make sure they know what they are doing. On every attic insulation project we perform we do the following:
- We provide baffles so your attic will breathe correctly.
- We ensure your electrical and can lights will work propely after we are done.
- We ensure that when you enter your attic it doesn’t all fall out.
- We ensure you are getting the proper level of insulation.
- We ensure we don’t scuff up your walls.
- We ensure we don’t leave your front lawn a mess with old or new insulation.
- We provide all the proper paperwork needed to receive rebates from the gas company.
Did you have rats or rodents running around in your attic? We can clean that up for you. We know how to remove old rodent infested insulation that will leave you attic clean and sanitized like it never happened.
We use an industrial grade vacuum to remove all trash, dropping, insulation, and dust from your attic. We do all the prep work from making a plastic containment area in your hallway, so the dust, trash, and droppings don’t spread throughout the home during removal. We remove all the debris from your property when we are done and seal all attic entrances to keep the rodents from coming back in.
Comfort Time provides and installs attic fans for homes in the Los Angeles and Orange county area. We offer everything needed so your attic fan can work properly. Which includes wiring, penetrating your roof if required and sealing it properly. Installing a thermostat to the fan so it only turns on when your attic warms up to save on electricity. An attic fan can save you money by taking out the heat out of your attic when it hot. This will cause your air conditioning system to work less saving you money.