Commercial HVAC Services
Common Commercial HVAC Services Performed by Comfort Time
- Repairs, Installation, and Maintenance for:
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial HVAC
- Office Air Conditioning
- Office HVAC
- Emergency Air Conditioning Repairs
- Emergency Heating Repairs
Comfort Time has been providing commercial HVAC services since 2008. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We carry workers compensation insurance and a $2 million general liability insurances as well as commercial auto insurance as required by most facilities we work with. We can add you to our insurance policy and make accommodations if needed to qualify to work at your building.
We offer same day service to your office, store, or warehouse HVAC system. All our background checked technicians are trained to resolve any indoor comfort issues you might have.
Our primary service area is listed on our website, however if your company has multiple locations, we can provide services to locations in Los Angeles and Orange counties, as well as parts of Riverside County.
Santa Fe Springs
Why Choose Us For Commercial Repairs:
- Money Back Guarantee HVAC Repair
- Same Day Service
- Up To 10 Years Parts & Labor Warranty
- We carry Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Professional Service From Start to Finish
- Local Family Owned HVAC Repair Company
Free Diagnostic With Repair
We always waive the diagnostic fee when you approve your heating repair with us!
Our Commercial HVAC Diagnostic Includes:
- Travel To Your Business
- Complete Evaluation & Diagnostic HVAC and Refrigeration System
- Upfront Flat Rate Price To Repair Your System
- Only With Your Approval Do We Move Forward With The Repair
- Upfront Pricing For All Repairs
- Money Back Guarantee If You’re Not Happy
The Diagnostic Fee is Applied To The Repair
Your Local Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Repair Pros
The Comfort Time process for commercial air conditioning repair:
• When we receive a call, we will set your appointment with the proper contact.
• We will call before we arrive.
• We will give you an up-front cost to resolve any commercial HVAC problems you may have.
• For first-time customers we do charge a diagnostic fee with flat-rate pricing.
• New accounts are C.O.D. with payment expected at the end of service.
• Once we have built a relationship, we can offer terms for regular service.
Solutions you can count on.
Comfort Time’s mission when providing service for our commercial clients is to develop relationships that last and to provide long term solutions to their HVAC needs. From providing a detailed assessment of the existing equipment in your facility, to presenting an outlined list for capital expenditures when planning to replace equipment.
Some of our regular customers are:
• Franchise owners
• Facilities directors & managers
• Office managers
• Business owners
• Property management companies