What Does it Really Cost to Install New A/C in My Home
Why are all My Estimates for A/C Replacement Different
How Do I Get The Best Deal to Install My New HVAC System
Experience and Responsiveness
When is it Time to Replace My Air Conditioner
I have found over my 15 years of hands-on experience that home air conditioning systems in southern California usually fall into these categories:
- Units that have major or consistent problems in the first 5 years are because it was not installed properly or is just a lemon.
- Home Air Conditioning Systems that break down before 10 years can be fixed if it is something minor.
- Air conditioning systems that start having problems around 10 years.
- Systems that start having serious issues after about 15 years.
- Can last up to 20 or more years if they have been maintained regularly and were installed correctly from the beginning.