Comfort Time Wants To Give Back
We Are Donating A New Heating System To Someone In Need!
Meet John K. 2017 Winner
Retired Union Worker
Local Fixture In The Community
Life Long Whittier Resident
Great Person & Giving
Last year we replaced John K.’s heating system for free. A Vietnam veteran that lives on a fixed income in Whittier. He had gone five years without fixing his furnace, using only electric heaters to warm his home, causing a large utility bill and a fire hazard. We saw it as an opportunity to show thanks for his service and a way to give back to our community. We rebuilt his floor furnace, replaced his thermostat and provided smoke & carbon monoxide detectors to his home at no cost to him.
Have Your Nomination In By December 14, 2018
Simple Requirements, We Want To Give Back
Someone Who Needs It That Can’t Afford it
Needs To Be In Our Service Area
Must Be The Home Owner
Must Be Nominated By Other Person
Must Be On Fixed Income Or Has Financial Hardship
Tell Us Why
Need help Or Have Questions?
Please call me if you have any questions, I want this program to continue. I’m grateful for how the local community has supported our company for the last ten years. I intend to help with giving a free furnace this winter, a $3,500 value. If you have any questions, please call me on my cell phone:
Angel J Muro
Comfort Time Owner & Founder
Nominate Your Friend, Family Member or Neighbor Today!
Lives Within Service Area
- You may only nominate someone who lives within the Comfort Time’s Heating & Cooling service area.
- Whittier, CA.
- Hacienda Heights, CA.
- Pico Rivera, CA.
- La Mirada, CA.
- La Habra, CA.
- Downey, CA.
- Norwalk, CA.
- Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Tell Us Why
- Please share why the individual you are nominating does not currently have heat in their home.
- We are genuinely looking at giving this to someone in need that does not have the means to pay to repair or replace their current heating system.
- Be detailed on why they need heat as we will be verifying their story and situation before we provide our service.
Own The Residence
- You may only nominate someone who owns his or her residence.
- We will be pulling permits with the city which requires approval from the homeowner.
Terms and Conditions
- You may not nominate yourself.
- Nominations must be made between now and December 14, 2018, and will be reviewed by Comfort Time Heating & Cooling
- This is not a contest. Recipients are being selected based on financial hardship and must fall within the demographics of individuals served by Comfort Time Heating & Cooling.
- Only nominations of low-income households, i.e. households earning less than the federal poverty line, will be considered.
- Prior to installation, each selected nominee will be provided with the terms and conditions related to the parts and services that may be provided.
- Comfort Time Heating & Cooling reserves the right to deny service for any reason to anyone nominated and preliminarily selected.
- Individuals who are nominated must establish that they own their home.
- Nothing in this nomination form is intended to create a relationship between the nominator and or between the nominated and Comfort Time Heating & Cooling.
- Individuals selected may be provided with a high efficiency gas furnace system, but in some instances where a new system is not needed, repairs may be provided in lieu of a new furnace.
- Individuals selected will be required to establish proof of ownership of the home before any work is completed.
Each year, thousands of people in our community are burdened by the stress of trying to stay warm during the winter months. As part of Comfort Time Heating & Cooling commitment to give back to our community, we will be donating a new furnace with installation for a neighbor or family member in need. Please nominate and share this page as we wish to give the gift of warmth to someone that needs it.