Southern California Home Heating Replacement
Heating & Furnace Estimates
Furnace & Heating Installations We Provide
- Heating System Replacement
- Furnace Replacement
- Wall Furnace Replacement
- Floor Furnace Replacement
Free Estimates For All Our Installation & Replacement Services
Why Southern California Homeowners Love Us To Replace Their Home Heating System
- Over 700 5-Star Reviews
- Our Installation Crews Are Experience
- 10 Year Warranty On Complete Installations
- Money Back Guarantee
- We Always Give Free Estimates
- We Answer The Phone 24/7
- Nothing Down Until Your Comfortable
We Are The Best Reviewed Family Owned HVAC Company In Town!
Start Getting Comfortable!
Louis Garcia, Jose Martinez and Ray Briseno were top notch. This was half the cost we were quoted for central air and heating. I’m so happy I could cry. I highly recommend this company!
Extremely satisfied with our new duct work! I got quotes from 3 other companies, both big and small, and Comfort Time was the clear winner: their prices were better than the competition, plus they have several guarantees for their work and provide detailed quotes so you know where exactly your money is going.
Jo Ann Balderrama
LOur experience from start to finish was superb! From easy online booking to
our knowledgeable & courteous Technician, Tommy. I’d HIGHLY recommend utilizing this trustworthy company! Thank you.
Extremely satisfied with our new duct work and ongoing maintenance! I got quotes from 3 other companies, both big and small. Comfort Time was the clear winner: their prices were better than the competition, plus they have several guarantees for their work and provide detailed quotes so you know where exactly your money is going.
What’s Included In Your Furnace Replacement:
- New furnace
- New Thermostat
- All electrical needed
- New Gas Flex
- New Filter Rack If Space Allows
- All Sheet Metal Needed
- New Vent Pipe Where Needed
- 10 Years Parts & Labor Warranty
- 1 Year of Maintenance
- All Parts Need To Get You Warm Again
Why Choose Us for Heating Installation?
At Comfort Time Heating and Cooling, we believe that the secret to a comfortable home starts with proper heating installation. Here’s why you should choose us
Expertise: Our team consists of certified heating professionals who know the ins and outs of heating systems. We’ve been serving the Southern California since 2008, earning the trust of countless homeowners.
Customized Solutions: We understand that every home is unique. That’s why we tailor our heating installation services to meet your specific needs. Whether it’s a furnace, heat pump, or any other system, we’ve got you covered.
Energy Efficiency: We’re committed to helping you save on energy costs. Our heating installations are designed to maximize efficiency, ensuring you stay warm while keeping your utility bills in check.
Safety First: Your safety is our priority. We follow stringent safety protocols during installation, conducting thorough checks to ensure your heating system runs smoothly and safely.
Our Furnace Installation Process
- Get in Touch. Talk with our live representative to schedule your installation. We answer our phones, even on holidays. You could also fill out our online form.
- Get a Free Estimate. We’ll give you a free estimate for the heating installation.
- Confirm Appointment. Before we arrive, we’ll call you first to confirm the appointment.
- Install the Heating System. We’ll show up on time, in uniform, and with every piece of equipment needed.
- Complete the Service. We’ll give you the receipt and explain the warranty.
Crystal & Angel Muro
Owner & Founders
We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make you comfortable again and resolve any plumbing issues you might have. Since 2008, our business has been built on honest values and hard work. We employ over 15 team members who share our passion.
What you can expect from our team:
- Punctual Service
- Fulfillment of Promises
- Upfront Pricing
- Exceptional Service & Kindness
- Experienced Technicians
- Marked Trucks & Uniformed Staff
- Leaving Your Space Cleaner Than We Found It
While these services might seem simple and standard, we find that new customers love our company and join our family.
Crystal and I hope to earn your business and offer you the same opportunity that over 1,500 homeowners have given us in our 15 years of operation.
Why Comfort Time Heating & Cooling?
✔ Post-Installation Inspection. We do a 37-point HVAC inspection after installation.
✔ Licensed. We have an updated C-20 License in the State of California.
✔ First-Class Contractors. Our technicians do the work. No subcontractors.
✔ Trusted HVAC Company. 90% of our work comes from referrals.