Your La Habra CA. Air Conditioning & Heating Company
We Are Your Local Air Conditioning & Heating Company
Located In Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Trained & Friendly Team Members
Always Exceeding Our Clients Expectation
Celebrating 10 Years Of Providing Comfort
In Buiness Since 2008
- Been In Business Since 2008
- Located In Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Family Owned And Operated
- Second Generation HVAC Company Owner
- All Technicians Are Encourage and Have Paid Tuition To Continue Higher Education.
- We Require A Clean Back Ground Check For Every Team Member To Step Into Your Home
- Proper Uniform & Identification When We Come To The Door & Work In Your Home
- We Do Not Out Source Or Sub Any Of Our Work
- All Our Field Team Members Are Trained And Factory Certified
- EPA Certified To Work With All Refrigerant
- We Carry A 2 Million Dollar General Liability Insurance For Your Peace Of Mind
- Licensed By The State Of California To Install, Repair And Services HVAC Equipment (C-20)
- 90% Of Our Work Comes From Referrals
- We Are A Drug-Free Company
Brands We Service In La Habra CA
- Day & Night
- Temp Star
- All Other Brands
- Lux Air
- American Standard
Questions To Ask Any La Habra Ca. HVAC Contractor
If you are new to the area or just new to owning a home with central air conditioning, you may not have ever thought about how to find a high-quality La Habra home air conditioning repair company. If you are like most folks, the first time you give it any thought at all will likely be the first time you have a problem with your home’s A/C system.
We would strongly suggest that you take the time to find a high-quality home A/C repair company before you are in need of air conditioning repair, but if that ship has already sailed, you may see yourself heading for the internet in search of La Habra CA A/C repair professionals. The problem is that your search will likely return many results. How do you narrow down the results? Here are a few tips for finding the best air conditioning repair.
- Look for experience – take the time to click on the About Us tab for the company you are considering. A company that has been providing home A/C repair in La Habra CA for quite some time is likely to be a good bet.
- Look for warranties – all reputable companies stand by their work. If the company you are looking at offers lengthy warranties on both their parts and labor than you can be sure that they are confident in the ability of their technicians and the quality of the products they carry.
- Look for testimonials – although this does not necessarily give you a complete picture of the company, after all, they can always delete negative reviews, it does at least let you know that they do have some customers that have been pleased with their work.
- Are they insured and bonded – anyone who does any work on your home should be protected in case of accidental damage. If the company’s site does not list that they are insured, they probably aren’t, and that could leave you with a severe problem.
- Do they offer a satisfaction guarantee – different than a warranty, a satisfaction guarantee speaks to the company’s customer service? They should guarantee not only that the work is done the first time correctly but also that it is done promptly with a minimum of inconvenience to you.
- Are their service technicians certified – there are two types of certification that home air conditioning repair technicians can earn, manufacturer certification and NATE certification. A certification from an individual manufacturer means that the service technician has been through a training regime and then passed the certification tests hosted by a specific manufacturer. NATE certification is different. This is a certification awarded by the HVAC community itself and means that the technician is well versed in the repair, service, and installation of all brands of A/C equipment.
After going through this checklist, you will have significantly reduced the possible La Habra CA home air conditioning repair companies to choose from. One name that will still be on the list is Comfort Time Heating and Cooling.
A family owned and operated business, Comfort Time Heating and Cooling meets all of the above requirements for a high-quality home A/C repair company and goes even further. We offer our customers a defined repair process so they will know what to expect every step of the way. We also maintain a 24-hour helpline where an actual person will answer all of your questions and, if necessary, begin the repair process at any hour of the day or night.
If you are in need of La Habra home air conditioning repair, contact us at Comfort Time Heating and Cooling right now
What To Expect When You Call Us For Your La Habra CA. A/C Repair
- When you call you will speak to a live team member, call us day or night we are here to help.
- Our office answer any question you might have regarding your air conditioning repair when you call.
- We will set an appointment with you that is convenient for you, weekends and evenings are available.
- We will call 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment, so you always know when we are coming.
- Your technician will arrive uniformed, ware boot covers when in your home, have all proper tools and parts ready to get you comfortable again.
- Your technician will evaluate your entire air conditioning system and find the best solution.
- We will provide you with upfront pricing to fix your air conditioning system.
- Only with your approval will we move forward with the repair and the diagnostic fee is waived.
- At this time, if you decide not to hire us for the repair, no hard feeling. It will only cost you the diagnostic fee.
- With your approval, we will start working on your project right away. Our trucks are stocked to get you comfortable same day
- After your repair, we will provide you with a written warranty and receipt for the HVAC service provided in La Habra CA..