- Been In Business Since 2008
- Located In Santa Fe Springs CA.
- Family Owned And Operated
- Second Generation HVAC Company Owner
- All Technicians Are Encourage and Have Paid Tuition To Continue Higher Education.
- We Require A Clean Back Ground Check For Every Team Member To Step Into Your Home
- Proper Uniform & Identification When We Come To The Door & Work In Your Home
- We Do Not Out Source Or Sub Any Of Our Work
- All Our Field Team Members Are Trained And Factory Certified
- EPA Certified To Work With All Refrigerant
- We Carry A 2 Million Dollar General Liability Insurance For Your Peace Of Mind
- Licensed By The State Of California To Install, Repair And Services HVAC Equipment (C-20)
- 90% Of Our Work Comes From Referrals
- We Are A Drug-Free Company
Brands We Service In Santa Fe Springs CA
- Day & Night
- Temp Star
- All Other Brands
- Lux Air
- American Standard
Need a home or office air conditioning repair for Santa Fe Springs CA?
Did your air conditioning system just fail? Are you Hot? We can help! Home and office air conditioning repair is our specialty. We service the city of Santa Fe Springs CA, and we can be there in today.
We can resolve all these air conditioning repair issues for Santa Fe Springs CA homes and offices.
Dirty Air Filter:
Having a dirty air filter will cause havoc on your cooling system. It can cause the unit to freeze over and not cool your home or office. You can find your filter inside your furnace or in the attic.
Low on Freon or Refrigerant:
Having little coolant in your system can cause your system to waste energy, not perform well and can cause the compressor to fail. The most common symptoms of your air conditioning system it would be less cold air than before, not keeping up on hot days, cooling for a while then not working and or not turning on at all.
Condenser Fan Motor Failed:
You can find your condenser outside. The condenser fan motor is pushing the hot air out of your air conditioning unit outside; it stops it from overheating. When this fails it will cause the compressor to fail, comfortable air to turn off and on and not cool your home in Santa Fe Springs.
Indoor Blower Motor Failed:
Did the air just stop blowing? It can be a sign that your indoor blower motor just failed. The indoor fan motor can be found inside your furnace in the attic or closet. Not providing the proper maintenance will cause you to need an air conditioning repair in Santa Fe Springs.
Broken Duct Work:
Having bad or broken duct work will cause you to need an air conditioning repair in Santa Fe Springs CA. The ductwork could have been installing improperly and has deteriorated slowly over time. The most common issue we find at Comfort Time is that someone or something (rodents) has crushed or disconnected your ductwork causing you to cool your attic instead of your home.
Bad Control Board:
You may have a bad control board causing you to suffer in the heat. It will stop the outdoor condenser not to turn on. It can prevent your indoor blower motor not to turn on. It can cause your thermostat not to show any numbers. The control board will be located in the furnace in the attic or closet.
If your thermostat is not working may be stopping your air conditioning unit from not turning on. It can be turned on at the wrong time or run longer than needed.
We can resolve all these air conditioning repair issues for Santa Fe Springs homes and offices and more. Our company focus is on air conditioning repair in Santa Fe Springs CA; we can be there today. Just call us!
What To Expect When You Call Us For Your Santa Fe Springs CA. A/C Repair
- When you call you will speak to a live team member, call us day or night we are here to help.
- Our office answer any question you might have regarding your air conditioning repair when you call.
- We will set an appointment with you that is convenient for you, weekends and evenings are available.
- We will call 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment, so you always know when we are coming.
- Your technician will arrive uniformed, ware boot covers when in your home, have all proper tools and parts ready to get you comfortable again.
- Your technician will evaluate your entire air conditioning system and find the best solution.
- We will provide you with upfront pricing to fix your air conditioning system.
- Only with your approval will we move forward with the repair and the diagnostic fee is waived.
- At this time, if you decide not to hire us for the repair, no hard feeling. It will only cost you the diagnostic fee.
- With your approval, we will start working on your project right away. Our trucks are stocked to get you comfortable same day
- After your repair, we will provide you with a written warranty and receipt for the HVAC service provided in Santa Fe Springs CA .