Why Comfort Time
Comfort Time Heating and Cooling is truly a family owned and operated company. We’re proud to say that because of values it represents. When you call us for any of your HVAC needs, your going to know that we care and that were going to do whatever it takes to make it right for you. The values our company has is, providing a great customers experience. Meaning we know and understand that installing, replacing or repairing an air conditioning or heating system in your home properly is only half the work. What we thrive for is making you happy, giving you a great experience, so you can use us again and refer your friends and family.
Money Back Guarantee
One of the biggest things we want you to know about is how we offer a money back guarantee with every repair or installation. This might sound obvious that every HVAC company should provide but they don’t. We stand by our work, and we believe that if you’re not happy with the service or the performance of the air conditioning or heating system you shouldn’t have to pay. The only thing we asked, give us the opportunity to make it right. We know that we can resolve any air conditioning or heating problem.
Warranties on Every HVAC Repair or Installation
We provide warranties for every HVAC installation or repair we do. When getting your air conditioning or heating system repaired with comfort time heating and cooling you should feel confident that it’s getting done right the first time. We offer a one-year part and labor warranty for every HVAC repair we provide and is extended to 5 years if you sign up and maintain a maintenance agreement with us.
We provide a 10-year Carefree warranty for every furnace or air conditioning system we install for your home. The only requirement we have for our carefree warranty for ten years Is that you keep up with the maintenance and replace the filters often. Included in your carefree warranty for ten years are all the duck work, every air conditioning and heating components we provided. It truly is a bumper to bumper warranty and covers every part that was installed with your comfort system. The only thing that is not included is your air filters.
Every year we install or repair a furnace for free for someone in need. The Giving Back program is something that we do out of the kindness of our heart to thank the community for supporting us. Over the last 10 years, we have replaced 4 furnaces for free and fix countless others. If you know a friend or family member that needs heat and can’t afford it, please send them our way.
Part of The Community
Comfort Time is part of the community; you might have noticed on our website we only list 5 to 7 cities that we service. Our service area is much larger for our commercial clients, but when it comes to home HVAC repairs and installation, we only service these towns. The reason we do this is this serve you better. We know as a homeowner that waiting days for service is unacceptable. We intentionally made our service area smaller to provide faster service and get you comfortable the same day.
- Been in business since 2008
- Family owned and operated
- We are a drug-free company
- 90% of our work comes from referrals
- EPA certified to work with all refrigerant
- Second generation HVAC company owner
- We do not outsource or subcontract any of our work
- All our field team members are trained and factory certified
- Wearing shoe covers while in your home is company policy
- We carry a $2 million general liability insurance for your peace of mind
- We are licensed by the State of California to install, repair, and service HVAC equipment (C-20)
- All technicians are encouraged and receive paid tuition to continue their higher education
- We require a clean background check for every team member that steps into your home
- Proper uniform and identification when we come to the door and work in your home