Comfort Time Heating and Cooling truly is a family owned and operated company. We’re proud to say that because of values it represents. When you call us for any of your HVAC needs, you are going to know that we care and that were going to do whatever it takes to make it right for you. The most important value we hold is providing a great customer experience. We know and understand that installing, replacing or repairing an air conditioning or heating system in your home properly is only half the work. What we thrive for is making you happy, and giving you a great experience so you can use us again and refer your friends and family.
How Comfort Time Compares to Competitors
Our Latest Reviews
Part Of The Community
Comfort Time is part of the community; you might have noticed on our website we only list local cities that we service. Our service area is much larger for our commercial clients, but when it comes to home HVAC repairs and installation, we only service these towns. The reason we do this is this serve you better. We know as a homeowner that waiting days for service is unacceptable. We made our service area smaller to provide faster service and get you comfortable the same day.
Every year we install or repair a furnace for free for someone in need. The Comfort Time Giving Back program is something that we do for our community to thank the community for supporting us. Over the last 10 years, we have replaced 4 furnaces for free and repaired countless others. If you know a friend or family member that needs heat and can’t afford it, please send them our way.
Santa Fe Springs
About Our Company
One of the biggest reasons why people choose to do business with us for the past 10 years: all our team members truly care about our customers and believes in our core values. All of our employees know that giving great customer service and making sure you’re happy is king. We train for every situation and scenario in HVAC repair and installation. We know that without our loyal and happy customers there wouldn’t be a Comfort Time Heating & Cooling. It is simple to see that unhappy customers means bad reviews, and with bad reviews less people will call us. If we don’t receive any calls, we won’t have any work. Our solution is to make sure our customers are happy and comfortable no matter what.
- Been in business since 2008
- Family owned and operated
- We are a drug-free company
- 90% of our work comes from referrals
- EPA certified to work with all refrigerant
- Second generation HVAC company owner
- We do not outsource or subcontract any of our work
- All our field team members are trained and factory certified
- Wearing shoe covers while in your home is company policy
- We carry a $2 million general liability insurance for your peace of mind
- We are licensed by the State of California to install, repair, and service HVAC equipment (C-20)
- All technicians are encouraged to attend and receive paid tuition to continue their higher education
- We require a clean background check for every team member that steps into your home
- Proper uniform and identification when we come to the door and work in your home
We Take All The Risk
- No Money Down Until We’re Done With Your Project
- Every Project Comes With A Money Back Guarantee
- Care-Free Warranties For One, Five or 10 Years
- We Know We Can Resolve Any Indoor Comfort Issue You Have