Top 10% Of Installation Nation Wide
Not Every Installation Are Done The Same Way
There are plenty of studies that prove the point that the contractor you choose to replace or install your air conditioning and heating equipment should know what they’re doing. (Just Because They Are Licensed Does Not Mean They Are Doing A Good Job.) Your air conditioning and heating system will only work as well as it was installed. Listed are the most common problems with not doing the proper HVAC installation that can cost you more than money…. like your comfort and peace of mind.
North Carolina Alternative Energy Corp.:
- 90% Of The Units Tested Exhibited Some Energy Wasting Problem
- 50% Had An Improper Refrigerant Charge
- 40% Failed To Meet Minimum Air Flow Criterion
- 20% Were Barely Inside The Range Specified By Manufacturers.
- A Deficiency Of Only 20% In Indoor Air Flow Reduces The Seer Rating By 17%
- A 15% Return Air Leak From A 120° Attic Could Reduce A 12 SEER to 6 SEER!
Pacific Gas & Electric HVAC Energy Audit: Found The Average Energy Savings From Correcting Your HVAC System
- Repairing Disconnected Ducts Was 15%
- Repairing Of Diffuser (vents) Leakage 7.5%
- Correct Low Air Flow Was 5.6%
- Fixed Leaks & Correct Refrigerant Levels was 18%
Texas A & M University:
- Found That A 23% Refrigerant Undercharge Could Result In A 52% Efficiency Loss.
Get A Free Estimate Today!
How We Make Sure Your In The Top 10% Of HVAC Installations
- We recommend permits with every replacement or complete installation. Not getting permits is against the law. Any HVAC installation contractor telling you not to get permits is not doing you any favors. Having your city or county inspect your HVAC project will give you the peace of mind it was done right and that no corners were cut. We take care of the whole process of going to the building department to making sure they get signed off by the inspector. (They Cost Less Then You Think.)
33 Point Inspection
- After every installation, we perform a 33 Point Inspection with you to ensure we did not miss a thing. This checklist covers every aspect of your custom comfort system project. We encourage you to go with us when we review your entire project.
HERS Duct Rater
- Required by the State of California is a third party HERS duct test to check & report that there are no duct leaks and your air conditioning & heating system is achieving the stated SEER & AFUE rating. The duct test ensures you are not leaking hot or cold air into your attic & wasting energy. We will take care of this process with vendors we trust and rely on if you feel more comfortable finding a HERS rater of your own we will coordinate the testing on your behalf as well.
Matched Systems Only
- We match the correct comfort system for your home as recommended by the manufactures. Not all contractors do this or know how. Not having the matching furnace, coil or condenser will not allow you to achieve the correct SEER or AFUE advertised. Not getting the right matched system install will void all eligibility for rebates and HERO’s programs.