Our Most Common Heating Repairs
- Emergency Heating Repair
- Emergency Furnace Repair
- Home Heating Repair
- Office Heating Repair
- Commercial Heating Repair
- Central Heating Repair
- Repair Of Gas Leaks At Heaters
- Furnace Maintenance
- New Furnace Replacement
- Heater Maintenance
- Gas Company Red Tag Repair
- Thermostat Issues
- New Furnace Installation
- Same Day Heater Repair
- Same Day Furnace Repair
Our Service Area
Hacienda Heights, CA.
Pico Rivera, CA.
La Mirada, CA.
La Habra, CA.
Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Brands We Service
- Day & Night
- Temp Star
- All Other Brands
- Lux Air
- American Standard
Repair Diagnostic Fee, Waived With Approval
Heating Systems Unit Serviced Since 2008
We Offer Same Day Service, Start Getting Comfortable Now!
What To Expect When You Call Us For Your Heating Repair
- When you call to set your appointment, one of our team members will answer your call and address any questions you might have.
- We will set an appointment that is convenient for you, weekends and evenings are available
- Before your appointment, we will call 15 to 30 minutes you before we arrive.
- Your technician will arrive uniformed; wear boot covers when in your home, have all proper tools and parts ready to get you comfortable again.
- Your Technician will evaluate your entire heating system and find the best solution to resolve the issue.
- We will provide you with upfront pricing to fix your heating system.
- Only with your approval will we move forward with the repair and the diagnostic fee is waived.
- At this time, if you decide not to hire us for the repair, no hard feelings. It will only cost you the diagnostic fee.
- With your approval, we will start working on your project right away. Our trucks are stocked to get you comfortable the same day.
- After your repair, we will provide you with a written warranty and receipt for the service.
Asking The Right Questions Can Save More Than Just Money!
Asking questions is the number one rule to getting any heating or furnace repair done right the first time.
Ask For Testimonials & References
We have hundreds of reviews on the internet and on Yelp, Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
What Do They Specialize In?
Comfort Time Heating & Cooling specializes in Residental & Commerical air conditioning/heating repair.
Are They Licensed, Bonded, & Insured?
Comfort Time licensed by the State of California licensed #:918769, we are bonded and have a 2 million dollar insurance policy.
How Do They Charge?
We charge an upfront flat rate pricing for all our heating repairs, meaning you will always know what it’s going to cost before we are done. We don’t move forward with any repair without your approval.