Your Downey CA. Air Conditioning & Heating Company
We Are Your Local Air Conditioning & Heating Company
Located In Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Trained & Friendly Team Members
Always Exceeding Our Clients Expectation
Celebrating 10 Years Of Providing Comfort
In Buiness Since 2008
- Been In Business Since 2008
- Located In Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Serving Downey CA.
- Family Owned And Operated
- Second Generation HVAC Company Owner
- All Technicians Are Encourage and Have Paid Tuition To Continue Higher Education.
- We Require A Clean Back Ground Check For Every Team Member To Step Into Your Home
- Proper Uniform & Identification When We Come To The Door & Work In Your Home
- We Do Not Out Source Or Sub Any Of Our Work
- All Our Field Team Members Are Trained And Factory Certified
- EPA Certified To Work With All Refrigerant
- We Carry A 2 Million Dollar General Liability Insurance For Your Peace Of Mind
- Licensed By The State Of California To Install, Repair And Services HVAC Equipment (C-20)
- 90% Of Our Work Comes From Referrals
- We Are A Drug-Free Company
Brands We Service In Downey CA.
- Day & Night
- Temp Star
- All Other Brands
- Lux Air
- American Standard
Questions To Ask Any HVAC Contractor
5 Attributes to Look for in a Downey CA. HVAC Service Company
Businesses have different needs than residential customers when it comes to HVAC system repair, maintenance, and installation/replacement. Not only are their HVAC units, generally, larger than residential models, but they’re also trying to manage a profitable business. In an effort to help business and homeowners choose the right Downey CA. air conditioning & heating repair company let’s explore 5 attributes to look for in an HVAC service.
- Services and Expertise
The first thing business & homeowners want to look at is that the Downey CA. air conditioning & heating repair Company has experience in dealing with commercial & residential HVAC units. Knowing how long they’ve been in business and checking past customer reviews, is a good way to gauge if they have the experience needed.
It’s also good to understand how long their technicians have been working for them. Even if the company has been around for years, many of their technicians may have very little experience. Finding a smaller localized service with experienced technicians ensures you’ll be getting the top talent of that Downey CA. HVAC company.
Services and Expertise
What services and expertise does the company have? Finding a Downey CA. air conditioning & heating repair company that specializes in commercial & residential HVAC units is important. Then, depending on your needs, finding one that offers the services and has the expertise you need is equally important. For instance, do you need regular maintenance, one-time repair, replacement, installation, etc.? Some Downey CA. HVAC services companies may specialize in installations and replacements, while others may specialize in maintenance and repair.
This is especially important for commercial businesses because if their HVAC units break down, their business could suffer for days or weeks. An emergency replacement or repair could break the bank and cause some severe budget problems.
The best way to guard against this is to find a local HVAC company to partner with for your commercial needs. For instance, Comfort Time and Heating prioritize emergency calls for clients with maintenance agreements with us. This ensures a quick response, an honest diagnosis, and a quick fix of any emergency HVAC problem at an affordable price. Many companies will come on an emergency call, but you won’t like the bill after they’re done.
When choosing an HVAC service to partner with, look for consistency with quality service. Although, only time will tell if the service is consistent long-term, signs can be discerned immediately when inquiring into their service.
Are their representatives relaying consistent information? Did they get back to you when they said they would? Did they show up on time on a service call? Is their staff consistent with each other in their customer service and expertise? These signs can indicate a company’s consistency, which is an important quality for a commercial business or homeowner to look for in a Downey CA. HVAC service company.
A business or homeowner doesn’t want to constantly have to monitor or worry about whether a company will do what it says it will do. They also don’t want any bad surprises with billing, or a drop off in customer service quality later on in the business relationship.
Some repairs or replacements are simply going to cost a large amount, but what commercial businesses or homeowners we want to look for is a HVAC service company like Comfort Time Heating & Cooling that has their customers’ best interest in mind.
Not all Downey, CA. air conditioning & heating repair companies are the same, just as not every commercial business is the same, therefor, looking for these 5 attributes in a commercial and home HVAC service will help narrow down the choices. Ultimately, you want to find a service that takes the time to understand your HVAC needs and has the: experience, expertise, and honesty, to perform at a consistent level of professionalism.
The good news for commercial businesses & home-owners in the Downey CA. areas is Comfort Time Heating and Cooling is available for hire. We’re a smaller local HVAC company that specializes in commercial and residential HVAC maintenance, repair, and replacement. Our smaller team of experienced technicians ensures you’ll receive top talent and consistent service, and our maintenance agreements provide an affordable way to ensure your HVAC unit keeps going — without breaking the budget. If interested in learning more please contact us today.
What To Expect When You Call Us For Your Downey, CA. A/C Repair
- When you call you will speak to a live team member, call us day or night we are here to help.
- Our office answer any question you might have regarding your air conditioning repair when you call.
- We will set an appointment with you that is convenient for you, weekends and evenings are available.
- We will call 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment, so you always know when we are coming.
- Your technician will arrive uniformed, ware boot covers when in your home, have all proper tools and parts ready to get you comfortable again.
- Your technician will evaluate your entire air conditioning system and find the best solution.
- We will provide you with upfront pricing to fix your air conditioning system.
- Only with your approval will we move forward with the repair and the diagnostic fee is waived.
- At this time, if you decide not to hire us for the repair, no hard feeling. It will only cost you the diagnostic fee.
- With your approval we will start working on your project right away. Our trucks are stocked to get you comfortable same day
- After your repair, we will provide you with a written warranty and receipt for the HVAC service in Downey CA..