Meet The Owner
I’m Angel J. Muro and I’d like to thank you for the opportunity to get you comfortable again. I founded Comfort Time Heating & Cooling in 2008 with a small loan from my father. I’m a second generation HVAC company owner. I worked with my father and his company starting when I was ten years old. I started off holding his tools, cleaning his shop, and washing his trucks. When the great recession hit in 2008, my father had to restructure his company. I was 21 years old, and he believed that I could make it on my own, so I started a new HVAC business.
Over the years I have found that consistency has been the key to Comfort Time’s success. It’s as simple as calling ahead, being on time, giving upfront pricing, and a great customer experience. This year marks our ten-year anniversary of being in business. The past five years we’ve been fortunate to find devoted team members that have the same passion as I do. As a result, we’ve experienced tremendous growth and loyal customers. I’m grateful for the opportunity to earn your business.
Part of the community
Over this past year it has been my goal to get more involved with the community that I work and I live in. I am an active member of the Whittier Lions Host Lions Club community organization. Their values and outreach activities have given me a way to give something back to the community that has supported my team at Comfort Time and my family. Over the past year we have built parks, raised money for under privileged kids with eye vision issues, and have helped to send kids to college with our scholarship fund. It is an honor to be a part of something bigger than me and to know I’m well received by other business owners and great people in Whittier.
My True Calling
There is nothing more rewarding in my business than teaching my young HVAC technicians a trade so they can support their own families. Finding qualified and experienced technicians gets harder every day. What I have learned is that its easier to find someone with a great attitude and values that align with my own. Training great people to be awesome technicians and installers is fun, exciting and has pushed my skills to the next level. The opportunity to teach them the things I’ve learned from my mistakes and experiences of working on homes to large industrial air conditioning equipment is fulfilling. I find more joy in teaching my team members how to do the job right than almost anything else.
Santa Fe Springs
About My Company
- Been in business since 2008
- Owned by my Wife & I
- We are a drug-free company
- 90% of our work comes from referrals
- EPA certified to work with all refrigerant
- Second generation HVAC company owner
- We do not outsource or subcontract any of our work
- All our field team members are trained and factory certified
- Wearing shoe covers while in your home is company policy
- We carry a $2 million general liability insurance for your peace of mind
- I am licensed by the State of California to install, repair, and service HVAC equipment (C-20)
- All technicians are encouraged to attend and receive paid tuition to continue their higher education
- I require a clean background check for every team member that steps into your home
- Proper uniform and identification when we come to the door and work in your home